Concealed Handguns Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What documents must I submit if the issue date on my driver’s license is less than six months old?

A. LAC 55:I:1307.5.a states that a Louisiana Identification card, U.S. Passport, Louisiana Voter Registration Card, a utility bill, phone bill, proof of mortgage or rent payments in the name of the applicant, which establishes a Louisiana permanent address of the applicant will suffice, if those records clearly show the applicant’s name, address, and date.