Concealed Handguns Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Where do I get a copy of my arrest disposition?

A. The records may be obtained from the Clerk of Court or District Attorney of the parish in which the arrest or prosecution occurred. If you were charged with a violation of a municipal ordinance, the disposition may be obtained from the City Clerk of Court or City Prosecutor.