Concealed Handguns Frequently Asked Questions

Q. I called the clerk of court to get the disposition but the court said I have no record, what do I do?

A. Some old convictions (20+ years) may not be on file. However, you must at least obtain a letter from the clerk of court stating no record, dismissed, or nolle prosse and submit the certified true copies of all arrest or summons with your application.