Concealed Handguns Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What do I do if my permit is lost or stolen?

A. If your permit is lost or stolen, you need to notify the Concealed Handgun Permit Unit in a notarized written statement completely describing the loss or theft. Please include a copy of any police reports made pertaining to this matter. A new permit will be mailed to your address of record.

(LAC 55:I:1309.H)